On Demand offers a convenient way to watch movies
With Video On Demand, you can choose from a variety of movies within a large library. Then start watching when it works for you.
Click here to see what’s playing now.
1. On your Alliance remote, just press the On Demand button, or press the Menu button and arrow down to On Demand. The Library Main Screen will appear. Select the Library you’re interested in exploring.
2. Select the movie you’d like to watch. The movie title, price, rental period, description, rating and length will be shown.
3. To preview a trailer for the movie, select the Preview button. To watch the movie, press the Rent button.
4. The purchase information screen will appear containing the event’s title and price. The purchase screen also will allow you to share the event with the rest of your Whole Home Group. Enter your Purchase Pin and select the Rent button. The default PIN is 0000 until you change it.
5. Your movie should begin playing immediately.
The charge for your On Demand movie rental will appear on your next Alliance bill.
If you have questions or need help, dial 611 from any phone with Alliance service or call 605-582-6311 from your cell phone.
What more instructions? Click here.